Looking to start over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kelly247
I wondering if the carbon in the filters cart. is used up and its not making the water clear

Sent from my C5170 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

what I do is when they dirty I rinse them off then put them in some tank water then replace I have about 6 sets that I rotate then after about a month I change the carbon the bad ones I throw out

40 gal breeder tank I'm just going to let the filters do there job

I just put tin foil on the back of my aquarium. Adds a nice shiny background. I love when my yellow mollies(in particular) gt close, you can see a bright yellow blotch in the background. The silver would look good with the black and greens you have going too.

Bought these on ebay yesterday. Called nymphoides peltata. Now I can get something that isn't fully aquatic View attachment 237555

I'm just going to warn you that fire belly roads are covered in toxins and those toxins would leach into the water and kill you fish. Also I'm not so sure you could really keep anything that isn't fully aquatic in your tank regardless of the lily pad. The only thing you could maybe to is a very small frog but I'd be worried about escape.

rig something up so it stays in the middle of the tank so the fish and the frogs will rest on them..
I would like to purchase a couple of them. can I have the web site thank you.

thank you I'm going to use them in my leopard frog tank.

I'm just going to warn you that fire belly roads are covered in toxins and those toxins would leach into the water and kill you fish. Also I'm not so sure you could really keep anything that isn't fully aquatic in your tank regardless of the lily pad. The only thing you could maybe to is a very small frog but I'd be worried about escape.

From what I read on here http://www.frogforum.net/fire-belly-toads-bombina/12880-fire-bellied-toads-fish.html. A lot of people are doing it with a lot of success

Sent from my LG-E971 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I do weekly water changes now. And as for the filtration I'm using a Aquaclear 110gal filter. Mounted to the end of my 75gal it provides a nice current that keeps the water moving throughout the entire 4ft tank

Sent from my LG-E971 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The lilies are growing great. Also added duckweed. The pads will be able to support weight in a few days. Friend of mine is going to get me diving beetles, water striders and frogs from his work. The transformation to a pond style aquarium is almost complete

Back
Top Bottom