Looking to Upgrade/Start Over... Please Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Foot print is horrible... Unless you want a tall skinny tank. If you ever did plants it takes too much lighting to reach the bottom. You're also limited to the hardscape because its really only 12in deep (not 13 like they advertise, not that 13 makes it any better).

Gonna have to check some nearby LFS's after I get home tonight. Hopefully I can find a great deal on both tank and stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If a mod is reading this, please move this topic to Getting Started forum please.

Foot print is horrible... Unless you want a tall skinny tank. If you ever did plants it takes too much lighting to reach the bottom. You're also limited to the hardscape because its really only 12in deep (not 13 like they advertise, not that 13 makes it any better).

I rechecked the dimensions of the 60G Heartland and its 48.5" x 12.75" x 25", essentially making it a 60 Tall, not a standard 60G, so you're right, I'm most likely going to get a 75G, 95% chance lol

I rechecked the dimensions of the 60G Heartland and its 48.5" x 12.75" x 25", essentially making it a 60 Tall, not a standard 60G, so you're right, I'm most likely going to get a 75G, 95% chance lol

You will not regret it!

Caleb

My lfs has $ per gallon sales twice a year...bought my old 75g for $75(tank only)

sit in silence...

I'm a true Peyton fan, they suck for releasing him haha

I'm a true Peyton fan, they suck for releasing him haha

Peyton was Great for the city & still is....but I'm quite happy with the latter..how often does a team get back to back franchise qb's?
And no Brookster Bledsoe to Brady does not count...LOL

sit in silence...

You should ship me a tank from there

Bledsoe bombed later in his career, but I hate the patriots, their coach is the most unsportsmanlike ever

I'd trade Pagano for the Chek any day....he's only done what they all do but has gotten bit a couple times..

sit in silence...

Back
Top Bottom