Looking to Upgrade/Start Over... Please Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can anyone comment on Fluval canister filters?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Great filters...although like most canisters they need a good cleaning but it goes to show you what is being kept from returning back into the tank...the filstar canisters are my favorite...Great flow&a breeze to clean..

sit in silence...

Fluval canisters are awesome and pretty easy to clean. I clean the media in mine every 2-3 weeks, although each tank is different in terms of its maintenance. If given the choice I'd definitely go canister over HOB and you can't go wrong with Fluval or Eheim.

Fluval canisters are awesome and pretty easy to clean. I clean the media in mine every 2-3 weeks, although each tank is different in terms of its maintenance. If given the choice I'd definitely go canister over HOB and you can't go wrong with Fluval or Eheim.

Yea I was looking at either Fluval or Eheim. From reading past threads and other forums, Eheim seems to have more problems. I went ahead and ordered a Fluval 406 on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Here is a pic of the setup so far:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1434774579.980878.jpg

First stand they had was scratched up on the side. We didn't catch it till we got home so we wasted another 2 hours to get it exchanged.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sweet! I have that same background on one of my other tanks except I flipped it around to show the rocks and driftwood. ??

Caleb

Back
Top Bottom