Malawi Shell Dwellers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think you're right, that sounds familiar.. So much Latin, so many tanks.. Are they anything special/rare? Not that I care.. Still want them..

Yea they are pretty hard to find, the multis are the most common ime, I wanted occelatus before I decide to go with these malawians

Hopefully those lil guys get happy and spawn so they wipe off the NFS and write in $25/ea. :banghead:
Edit- who am I kidding.. It will be $55/pair

Lamprologus Ocellatus aren't rare. If your lfs would actually charge that much, take a look at aquabid. They show up fairly frequently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Lamprologus Ocellatus aren't rare. If your lfs would actually charge that much, take a look at aquabid. They show up fairly frequently. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
at any rate.. They're cool little fish! I was half joking about the price.. It seems with dwarfs $15-$18/ea. for not so rare.. They had a pair if pretty rate apisto's in for 55/pa. , that's where I got that number...

Lamprologus Ocellatus aren't rare. If your lfs would actually charge that much, take a look at aquabid. They show up fairly frequently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I almost never see shell dwellers even at gcca events or on the classifieds. And when I do it's always multis

My LFS (which has an amazing selection of rare fish) generally has 2-3 species in stock at any given time. But this is not your everyday store, probably the best in michigan

Back
Top Bottom