Male and female JD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You got plenty of time before you can sell them. Most lfs will not take them under an inch long.

I talked to the guy that owns the only lfs in my area and he said it took him 8 months to sell 17 JDs he said he'd take them all and as He sells them he will pay me which I don't think is a bad deal

When mine spawn I don't even bother bringing them to the lfs. Can't get much for them. I usually sell them in breeder groups of 5-7 fish to my aquarium club members and friends. I charge $1 per 1" fish.

When mine spawn I don't even bother bringing them to the lfs. Can't get much for them. I usually sell them in breeder groups of 5-7 fish to my aquarium club members and friends. I charge $1 per 1" fish.

It'll add up after a while ill prolly just go with 1-2 dollars a fish

Dang.....that's why it's taking 8 months to get rid of them. A 3" jack sells for like $4 around here. You might wanna get him to just buy them up front.

His main competitor is Walmart lol and he's givin me all my fish for free because of the other stuff I bought from him

Downside I think his tanks are a little pricey and its the only place to buy tanks a 125 gallon with stand is 850

Now that I'm looking at the eggs more closely and realizing they're on a dark brown surface which makes them appear more white then they are I think they are fertilized correct me if I'm wrong

image-58583384.jpg

Back
Top Bottom