Male and female JD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lucky I dropped 200 on my 55 gallon with stand and 2 penguin 350s and that's as cheap as its gonna get

Lucky I dropped 200 on my 55 gallon with stand and 2 penguin 350s and that's as cheap as its gonna get

My tanks I got on the cheap. Most I paid was for my 110 which came with a home made stand and a 75 gallon for $150. Now filters on the other hand are a different story. I dropped $500 on a canister, two penguin 350's, heater etc..... For the 110 by itself. I never trust used filters. Here's my tanks minus the 10 in my son's room. He's sleeping and I ain't trying to wake him up! Lol

Attachments

• image-4106818284.jpg
    image-4106818284.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 52
  • image-2184225263.jpg
    image-2184225263.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 55
  • image-3498049862.jpg
    image-3498049862.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 56
  • image-832948784.jpg
    image-832948784.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 53
My wife would flip if I had that many tanks the filters were brand new and came with a heater and 80 lbs of sand so I can't complain I guess. I get it from a guy I work with who got orders to another base and didn't wanna deal with the tank in the move.

My wife would flip if I had that many tanks the filters were brand new and came with a heater and 80 lbs of sand so I can't complain I guess. I get it from a guy I work with who got orders to another base and didn't wanna deal with the tank in the move.

My wife doesn't understand my hobby. All she cares about is when daddy gets a new tank, momma gets a new purse. Bad part is the purses are more expensive than the tanks by far.

Buy more expensive tanks lol

I'd love too but she will only tolerate them in my man cave. None in the house and I'm out of room down here. Unless I get rid of the sofas but I like to kick back and watch the tanks and my TVs too much to lose them.

I'd love too but she will only tolerate them in my man cave. None in the house and I'm out of room down here. Unless I get rid of the sofas but I like to kick back and watch the tanks and my TVs too much to lose them.

I'm thinking 2 tanks is my limit lol

Lol there is a girl here In ohio trading coach purses for fish tanks on Craig's list

Almost traded a 30 long for it but wife didnt want such an high dollar purse

Well he probably didn't then maybe while I'm in town he will then if they hatch and survive I gotta figure out how to sell them

Back
Top Bottom