Max's 20g Rimless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PM me if you decide to go that route. I was able to figure it out with out too much difficulty.

Cool, thanks, i need to fill up the aquarium fund again first.. high tech=high cost huh?? Sorry for the involuntary hi jacking max;) look forward to your findings! !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks guys, I think I have a pretty good how-to to go off of now. And it's fine if you talk about arduino and stuff, tech is one of my other hobbies :cool:
I will probably just get an IR transmitter (cheap) and see if it works. I don't know what kind of signal (I know it's IR, but I'm not sure how it differentiates between commands) I need to use, so I will probably also get an IR receiver and somehow make the arduino display the "commands" (they will probably show up in binary), so I will know what "commands" I need it to transmit to do what I want.
In a few days the parts will arrive and I will post an update on if (and if, then how well) it works. :brows:

Back
Top Bottom