Mikes mix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_0955.jpg

I still don’t have co2 right in here. I think lake tang water is affecting concentration some how. I have started cutting Ro in

IMG_0953.jpg

I have these guys down to about 290 tds. I am considering a herd of concolor Cory’s

IMG_0952.jpg

Plants are growing. There is a bunch of Val in here. Hoping for a forest

I moved a young male Bristlenose into this tank. The Leo’s like zucchini as much as he does

Your tank is quickly becoming world class. A BN pleco is always a good addition.

They have grown a bunch, hungry like a teenager I thought Val’s would have rebounded better. I am going to get them a slate to play with

They have grown a bunch, hungry like a teenager I thought Val’s would have rebounded better. I am going to get them a slate to play with
I was surprised to find eggs in my Dantum angel tank the other day...They have only been with me a couple months tops...
Get those slates in there !
If you can't find any I can cut and ship you any size Flat Rate !...:brows:

I think angels plus has some. I appreciate the offer a bunch.

I am finally getting ready to build a little rack. For now, a 29, 4 20 longs, a ten or two and a fourty breeder.

I have an Alita pump. I think I am going to seed filters and then use a aquaclear hob to get them going. I am planning on using Bristlenose to help season and age these tanks

I think I am going to use a little bit of black diamond and then plant in pots

What else?

Did the vals come good?

I’ve got to increase the CO2 rate bps on mine. Looks ok but ph not dropping as much (will have to check ph probe calibration and bottle not getting empty too).

IMG_0960.jpg

My other Rainbow female now has a massive clutch of eggs on a log

Nice pic. Hey, you might actually make some money out of those.
Rainbow Cichlids were going for about 7 bucks a peice at Southern Ag.

Really? I tried to give them away at the other store. I need to find what is possible here in Topeka. There is three or four from the last dose of the other pair

Sell on aquabid to break even and trade fish to LFS for supplies .
LFS will pay aprox.25% of going rate so you could get $1.50 -2 at LFS.
I like being able to take my extras to LFS...
Those are good looking fish and dare say becoming popular again..I see them in many shops now...

Back
Top Bottom