Milwaukee Regulators

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foster53

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have been researching co2 regulators. Milwaukee seems the most reasonably priced. The one thing I am concerned about is, if a part goes bad you can replace it from what I have read. The threads on Milwaukee regs are their own special threads. But then I see parts offered on line for them. My thought was to get a dual port manifold, and twin bubble counters to run two tanks off the same system, or put two different difussers at opposite ends of a 6" long tank. Can someone who is using a Milwaukke reg please enlighten me:facepalm:

I personally use AquaTeks premium regulator for my pressurized system on my 60g, and for $70 it works great. I researched Milwaukee's but for some reason I went with AquaTek lol. My 6" long tank, you mean 6' right? (Feet, not inches). And for using the same tank just 2 diffusers on opposite ends, I think you could just use a Y splitter but from I have learned you would want to use a dual manifold to control two tanks, so I would just go with the manifold to be safe. I'm not sure if that answered your question, it confused me a bit lol.

I personally use AquaTeks premium regulator for my pressurized system on my 60g, and for $70 it works great. I researched Milwaukee's but for some reason I went with AquaTek lol. My 6" long tank, you mean 6' right? (Feet, not inches). And for using the same tank just 2 diffusers on opposite ends, I think you could just use a Y splitter but from I have learned you would want to use a dual manifold to control two tanks, so I would just go with the manifold to be safe. I'm not sure if that answered your question, it confused me a bit lol.
LOL Should have read CAN"T replace parts!! And yeah 6' tank.:oops: I see why it confused you. After re-reading it I'm confused. You did answer my question though. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom