Missing Monster?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to hear about it....sux losing a "favorite" fish.

I'm sorry for your loss. I was hoping along with everyone else that he was just really good at playing hide and seek.

Thanks everyone for the support and kind words. Never thought losing a fish would bother me so much but I'm kinda bummed out about this.

Even though they are "just fish" to most people, to us they become something more. Even though I'm a full grown man, a tough guy, a smash my finger with a hammer and cry like a lil girl..no wait forget that last one! Even though I'm a man, it is still bothersome to lose one of my smaller family members. I'm sorry for your loss convict. :(

Sake said:
Even though they are "just fish" to most people, to us they become something more. Even though I'm a full grown man, a tough guy, a smash my finger with a hammer and cry like a lil girl..no wait forget that last one! Even though I'm a man, it is still bothersome to lose one of my smaller family members. I'm sorry for your loss convict. :(

Thanks brother... That means a lot.

Back
Top Bottom