Missing Monster?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tcal01 said:
Lololol "we ain't found ....!" He has to turn up. Have u noticed any part of the house starting to stink? Hopefully u can at least first his body

I was hoping for SOMETHING!! Nothing yet. I've looked every! Maybe he did pack up and just walk out the door! Jeezz!! If he didn't like my cooking and style in music I would have compromised a little. I mean he was getting room and board for FREE!!

Seriously though... That's a big fish to just vanish.

Convict2161 said:
I was hoping for SOMETHING!! Nothing yet. I've looked every! Maybe he did pack up and just walk out the door! Jeezz!! If he didn't like my cooking and style in music I would have compromised a little. I mean he was getting room and board for FREE!!

Seriously though... That's a big fish to just vanish.

Perhaps you have addressed this. Did you try removing all of your decor? Put it all in a clean/safe bin, so there is just sand or gravel in there. One time I found a Black Kuhli Loach that had been living up inside a big piece of decor.

He has a good point.. Once found a huge pleco that was trapped inside a piece of decor and couldnt get out. I had to break the piece to get him out! :eek:

Nu-Nu the eel said:
He has a good point.. Once found a huge pleco that was trapped inside a piece of decor and couldnt get out. I had to break the piece to get him out! :eek:

Yeah I once had a big pleco that lived in a cylindrical castle and would only come out at night. Matter of fact I currently have a 5" African Brown Knife that I only ever see the very back of its tail if I look behind the decor.

I'm also following out of morbid curiosity...I do hope you find him! It would be driving me crazy!!! (fingers crossed!)

joel618 said:
Comb the sand w your fingers imo.

Thats a good idea, I had a green terror spook one day and dove into the gravel, he was completly covered and I had to dig him out. Sand might be harder to dive into like that.

I'm really trying not to do a complete breakdown. Last time I did that I stressed the fish out big time and ended up with columnaris and lost 15 fish!!

My other concern with a complete breakdown is I have tons of fry running around and hiding.

If you slowly take out the plants and decorations and empty some water out it shouldn't stress out the fish cause they'll think it's just a water change..... It would just be best to try to search for it if it's dead in there it could harm the fish and water

NO think positive! He's hiding somewhere and laughing his butt off at us because we will all feel stupid when he's found in the most simple spot, lol

Bubbles0oO said:
NO think positive! He's hiding somewhere and laughing his butt off at us because we will all feel stupid when he's found in the most simple spot, lol

I would love for be true!! I sure hope so! And if he's laughing he's going in timeout.

LOL I see him now, In His own corner, laughing his butt off because we realized he was in the one spot that you didn't look, or moving spot to spot.

I have bad news!!!! :(

I went to go look and just kinda pre plan for tomorrow and I don't think it will be necessary however I am performing a water change ATM.

Back
Top Bottom