Missing Monster?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the gruesome pics to prove it!!

:(

All of a sudden as I went to look my heart sank as I saw a frenzy in the tank. Nothing left but bones.

RIP Brutus

Convict2161 said:
I have bad news!!!! :(

I went to go look and just kinda pre plan for tomorrow and I don't think it will be necessary however I am performing a water change ATM.

Well he couldn't have been dead for long Cuz if he was then your water would have been really yucky. Where was he?

Tcal01 said:
Well he couldn't have been dead for long Cuz if he was then your water would have been really yucky. Where was he?

Well part of his remains :( were on the ground near a piece of driftwood and being sucked on by my algae eaters :(

The rest were floating around with the current. Wherever he was he must have just surfaced. There was nothing left but a skeleton.

Im so sorry man...:( i know you take great care of your fish, so this definitly was somthing weird.

I always lile to look on the bright side. You have room for another big fish then! I know its sad, but theres a bright side to every tragidy:'(

Well this stinks. At least the dogs can be called off along with the scuba team. I heard the seals were in the mood for sushi anyway.

On a good note, when losing a fish a well established tank can consume the ammonia levels put off from a dead fish in a couple days. I would however not feed for the next couple days. That's a lot of protein they just consumed.

Malawi Freak said:
Well this stinks. At least the dogs can be called off along with the scuba team. I heard the seals were in the mood for sushi anyway.

On a good note, when losing a fish a well established tank can consume the ammonia levels put off from a dead fish in a couple days. I would however not feed for the next couple days. That's a lot of protein they just consumed.

Thanks for the advice bro, I'll fast for a few days. And yeah I has the crew all ready to dive. I couldn't believe I just went to take a peek at the tank and there it was. The huge skeleton.

To answer the other posters question. He was a Yellow Jake

Back
Top Bottom