Most annoying things in fish keeping!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Then when you go in to get the hair more comes in cause you have the lid up!!! There is not a single place in my house that does not have some kind of hair

Lol hair, definitely. I find my girlfriends hair in the tank all the time.. i always wonder how its managed to get there!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol hair, definitely. I find my girlfriends hair in the tank all the time.. i always wonder how its managed to get there! Sent from my GT-N7000 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
and cat hair!! And I can never seem to siphon it all out during wc, ahhhh!!!

and cat hair!! And I can never seem to siphon it all out during wc, ahhhh!!!

My cats try to drink my fish water, and they love to watch the fish. They have never harmed or even tried to harm the fish. They just like watching and getting hair in the tanks.

Not being able to afford planted tanks for sure! That and the arm reach you automatically do and then pull your arm out soaked....:fish2:

About the Mosquitos get mosquito fish. They look like guppies and live to eat Mosquitos

"Is my guppy/platy/molly/swordfish pregnant?"

My first thought: "Is it female? Then chances are pretty darn good it's pregnant."

"Is my tetra about to give birth?"

Um, no. Google is your friend...

"Is my guppy/platy/molly/swordfish pregnant?"

My first thought: "Is it female? Then chances are pretty darn good it's pregnant."

"Is my tetra about to give birth?"

Um, no. Google is your friend...

This I definetly agree on. I have actually done a Google search about them and fine most all articles to be true.

This I definetly agree on. I have actually done a Google search about them and fine most all articles to be true.

WHAT?!? Tetras don't have babies?!? And guppies/mollies/ swordtails have them a lot?!? WHAT?!?!? This is madness!!! (Total sarcasm right there!)

Organizing your Paypal payments. Like what you have shipped what needs to be shipped whats been received. My file on excel keeps on growing. And ordering bags, and heat packs. I'm literally going to order. 1,00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 heat packs. That way I never run out

Oh on that note!!! Having to rush home to get the mail before your dad do he isn't mad about more "smelly fish stuff"

WHAT?!? Tetras don't have babies?!? And guppies/mollies/ swordtails have them a lot?!? WHAT?!?!? This is madness!!! (Total sarcasm right there!)

Nope tetras don't have babies anymore. And I think I'm gonna need proof that guppies, mollies, and swordtails do have babies. Sounds a bit peculiar to me.

Good memory there. We used to go yuck when we were little and saw mom & dad kiss. He would laugh and ask where do we think we came from? Immaculate Conception? Of course we didn't know what the heck he was talking about! LOL. OS.

Back
Top Bottom