Mountainscape [6 gal]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is an update. Everything ok with this tank, some algae on the left glass - main reason direct sunlight in the morning (tank is placed near the window). Putted piece of cardboard there, hope it will help. It is time for the first trimming.

4abc.jpg

Here is an update. Everything ok with this tank, some algae on the left glass - main reason direct sunlight in the morning (tank is placed near the window). Putted piece of cardboard there, hope it will help. It is time for the first trimming.

4abc.jpg

Nice job, looking good! Do you plan of entering it in any contests when it is finished growing in?

Brilliant Rastaman! The simplicity at its finest!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I wouldn't normally log in just to point and stare, but...DUDE!!!!!! That tank is awesome!!! Totally inspirational. You make it look easy. :cool:

Yes he does make it look easy! How many hours to make this tank so beautiful? Do you ever sell them to other people?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks all!

Yes he does make it look easy! How many hours to make this tank so beautiful? Do you ever sell them to other people?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

For setting up (arranging stones) it took me about half an hour, and for glueing moss another 20 mins. About an hour total. Maintenance is simple - just changing the water (10 liters) weekly. I can say this tank took me very little time for maintaining. Now it is time for the first trimming. ;)

I am not selling scapes but plants :)

Back
Top Bottom