New adventure "Hallelujah Mountains" [13g]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just want to charter a tiny helicopter and fly through that tank!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app
I see the shrimp grabbing the helicopter like in King Kong!:eek:
Otherwise would love to ride with you through that scape!!:rolleyes:

Everything going fine with this tank.... Little algae, but slowly going away. This Fissidens sp. 'Dwarf' is so tiny that from the distance it looks like an algaes.

49ab.jpg

image.jpg

The plants are growing in great!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

I've been silently following this thread the entire time, and I'd just like to say that this tank has come really far and it's AMAZING.

Stunning scape!!

I have a question though. How do you avoid major algae outbreaks? I mean moss is slow growing and you seem to have a ton of light, so what's the secret??

Thanks guys! ;)

Stunning scape!!

I have a question though. How do you avoid major algae outbreaks? I mean moss is slow growing and you seem to have a ton of light, so what's the secret??

I have some stem plants in the background. At the begining i had Guppy gras as floating plant. 50% water change weekly high CO2, and also i have Chihiros doctor for inhibition algae. I am using this device on my 90cm tank and i found out that Hair/thread algae have no chance. :) Well for GSA it doesn't work.

New adventure "Hallelujah Mountains" [13g]

This is the single greatest picture of any tank on this site, ever.

It's filled in so much! And from the angle it looks so real!!! Who needs actual mountains when you have this???

The Neo Mountaineers are
Exhibiting a flawless freestyle mountain scaling technique in there.
Killin it!

Back
Top Bottom