Moving along!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahh I envy the people who have multiple SW tanks (and FW is cool too)! It would be nice to have a house made entirely of one huge fish tank...although that wouldn't be impractical ,safe, or affordable. Would like to know how the royal gramma or anthias is doing in your tank if you get one. (y)

obscurereef said:
Ahh I envy the people who have multiple SW tanks (and FW is cool too)! It would be nice to have a house made entirely of one huge fish tank...although that wouldn't be impractical ,safe, or affordable. Would like to know how the royal gramma or anthias is doing in your tank if you get one. (y)

Once I get one or them ill post lots of pics lol

Well I added a emerald and a nassarius.

Attachments

• image-1468562095.jpg
    image-1468562095.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 86
Nice. Just one nassarius snail? The more the merrier! They are the most active snails I have found..so interesting to watch! Once food hits the sandbed, it's theirs :lol:.

Nice. Just one nassarius snail? The more the merrier! They are the most active snails I have found..so interesting to watch! Once food hits the sandbed, it's theirs :lol:.

+1 to this! They're so active and lovely snails. They're the only snails I know of that can flip themselves over, which is good because they seem to fall down a lot. Very daring, and they're proper gymnasts too! I have to say I like them better then the chestnut turbo snail I used to have.

Just got liquid test kit in here are specs.
Ph-7.2
Ammo-.25-.50
Trite-0
Trate-5-10

obscurereef said:

I got one as my test since I have the Tahitian moon sand just to see how he does. He seems to be doing well so I'll get more.

You can get a bunch of seashells from the beach, boil them for twenty minutes, and decorate the tank with them. That should naturally raise the pH

I believe baking soda will raise the pH (some say it only raises the KH and soda ash raises pH).

How many do you have? I have a peppermint shrimp but whenever I see him he hiding inside a branching rock that I have. Pretty cool to see him move through it though lol

Back
Top Bottom