For Sale: Moving Overseas Sale! Fish, plants, equipment, supplies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stooker

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well, the time has come to take down my aquarium. Some of you might remember I had a thread regarding my situation (http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f12/just-found-out-im-moving-overseas-330815.html), so I won't go into it again here.

So, now available to a good home in the Colorado Springs area are my fish and plants:

- 2x dwarf flame gourami: FREE
I have no clue if the gourami have dwarf gourami disease, which is why they are available for free. They were purchased in January and have shown no signs of anything bad. They seem to get along pretty well aside the occasional small skirmishes, but I can't guarantee they will be friends forever if rehomed. I don't mind splitting them up.

- 6x peppered cory: $10 for all six, don't want to separate

- 13x celestial pearl danios: $50 for all 13, don't want to separate.

- 1x oto (leftover from before I redid my tank): FREE
The oto is at least a year and a half old. It was the only fish left when I rehomed my last two remaining tiger barbs before redoing the stock to the current setup. He's a nice fellow and I feel bad he's been the lone oto for a while now, but he seems to be comfortable around the corys.

The plants are available for free: anubias, java fern, and what I believe to be ludwigia repens but not 100% sure.

The fish, except the oto, were bought starting in January of this year, with the CPDs bought last in late February, so they are young.

I also have misc supplies available to the best offer or some even free:

- 2x 100ml bags of purigen, currently in my canister but can be recharged. They've never been recharged yet.
- Several lava rocks in red or black.
- Bottle of Stress Coat+
- Assortment of foods, mostly hikari brand
- Gravel currently in the tank
- Loose filter media and filter floss
- API liquid tests and vials
- Penguin Biowheel filter, barely used
- Gravel vac (hand pump style)

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff - you know how it is with this hobby. I'll add items if/when they come up.

I am not willing to ship the plants or fish, but will consider shipping the other stuff if it's that worth it to you.

I am NOT selling my canister, driftwood, tank/light/hood, or heater.

Well, the time has come to take down my aquarium. Some of you might remember I had a thread regarding my situation (http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f12/just-found-out-im-moving-overseas-330815.html), so I won't go into it again here.

So, now available to a good home in the Colorado Springs area are my fish and plants:

- 2x dwarf flame gourami: FREE
I have no clue if the gourami have dwarf gourami disease, which is why they are available for free. They were purchased in January and have shown no signs of anything bad. They seem to get along pretty well aside the occasional small skirmishes, but I can't guarantee they will be friends forever if rehomed. I don't mind splitting them up.

- 6x peppered cory: $10 for all six, don't want to separate

- 13x celestial pearl danios: $50 for all 13, don't want to separate.

- 1x oto (leftover from before I redid my tank): FREE
The oto is at least a year and a half old. It was the only fish left when I rehomed my last two remaining tiger barbs before redoing the stock to the current setup. He's a nice fellow and I feel bad he's been the lone oto for a while now, but he seems to be comfortable around the corys.

The plants are available for free: anubias, java fern, and what I believe to be ludwigia repens but not 100% sure.

The fish, except the oto, were bought starting in January of this year, with the CPDs bought last in late February, so they are young.

I also have misc supplies available to the best offer or some even free:

- 2x 100ml bags of purigen, currently in my canister but can be recharged. They've never been recharged yet.
- Several lava rocks in red or black.
- Bottle of Stress Coat+
- Assortment of foods, mostly hikari brand
- Gravel currently in the tank
- Loose filter media and filter floss
- API liquid tests and vials
- Penguin Biowheel filter, barely used
- Gravel vac (hand pump style)

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff - you know how it is with this hobby. I'll add items if/when they come up.

I am not willing to ship the plants or fish, but will consider shipping the other stuff if it's that worth it to you.

I am NOT selling my canister, driftwood, tank/light/hood, or heater.

interested in lava rocks
Id be interested in plants but you dont want to ship them?

Yes, for the time being I'm not interested in shipping anything live. I'll try to remember to PM you pictures of the rocks when I get home today.

Is the bio wheel filter, just the bio wheel cartridge? Or the whole filter?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Is the bio wheel filter, just the bio wheel cartridge? Or the whole filter?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The whole filter. I'm not sure how good the actual wheel is. It's been used on and off over the years.

Yes, for the time being I'm not interested in shipping anything live. I'll try to remember to PM you pictures of the rocks when I get home today.

cool, might look good in my new 55 setup

Hi all! First off, my sincere apologies for not responding all that well to questions and PMs. I'm new to selling on the forums and really haven't been online much lately.

With that said, I'm meeting up with a local member tonight and they are buying pretty much everything, except for a few items which I've worked deals with via PM.

Thanks again for all your responses. My main objective really was to rehome the fish, and I'm happy to say that is going through this evening!

Back
Top Bottom