my 125 cichlid tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
COOl!! Yea the only food I feed them are spectrum pellets.

ooo are they good? how often do u feed them?

my zebras turned their nose up at nls and hikari, refused to eat til i gave them their basic quite cheap usual lol. tetra mini colour discs!

Huh yea i sure hope so!! All advice has come from that cichlid shop I go to and the guy has been in this field for 20+ years has over three hundred breeding tanks in the basement of some of the craiziest and most beautiful cichlids I've ever seen so i take his word on most all advice. Matter of fact when i first went in I showed him what I already had and because of just in talking I saw how much this guy truly loves what he does I told him u set me up I want some cool **** so go for it and boy he has done a great job. I have bought EVERYTHING from him I know he's a lil higher in prices but i respect what he does and how he does it and he throws me a bone every Now and then so its cool. I will send a pic of the food in a sec.

Yea its nuts u can c some info online. If you Google ( something fishy) in parma Ohio u can check out some of his stuff. Super cool!!

i thought it was u.
someone put a pic of chuck norris holdin 2 pots of this stuff ina thread about 'what u put in your cichlids' or similar. kinda epic xx

Aaaha lol Gotcha mouth:) n yea i believe so if there is no info on his site I surly could ask him!!

Yo ya know what Ronnie let me do a lil searching to find his business card he Has a gmail account.

Yep no prob. Glad to possibly be of help!! I will put a word out to him about this site for sure hope you guys may be able to business!!

Thank u very much. Yo Ronnie just went to his site and yea he ships!! Plus I was poking around and clicked on the forum section, pretty cool bro tons of awesome pictures!! Hope u enjoy! Somethingfishyinc.net

Back
Top Bottom