My 29g BioCube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More pictures

more...

Attachments

• DSC04088a.jpg
    DSC04088a.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC04107a.jpg
    DSC04107a.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC04104a.jpg
    DSC04104a.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC04110a.jpg
    DSC04110a.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 61
SB, I just read your post in the other thread, how far did you move? Personally I love the rock work in your tank and wouldn't change a thing. Oh yeah, I think your dog is after your CC Star, it does resemble a biscuit of sorts. Hopefully you'll be settled in soon.

SB, I just read your post in the other thread, how far did you move? Personally I love the rock work in your tank and wouldn't change a thing. Oh yeah, I think your dog is after your CC Star, it does resemble a biscuit of sorts. Hopefully you'll be settled in soon.

Not far, just about half hour away. Im just so nervous about it that my LFS' service is going to do it for me and they will put all the rock work back to exactly how it is now. I may make minor changes here and there but nothing drastic and nothing that will affect the way it looks now :icecream:

SB, I am wondering how much the LFS charges for that move?

Another perk of constantly buying things for SW. I knew it had PERKS. I KNEW IT. :p Lucky that hes doing it at no charge.

ROFL, I know, I lucked out...I think that I would be so stressed if I were to do it that I would make myself crazy!
It is what it is and the only thing you can do is the best you can, the rest is up to the man upstairs. I believe it wont be as painful as you think.

Hang on to that LFS. Most won't even look your way once you are out the door. Good for you....

Back
Top Bottom