My 46 G LEGO build newbe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

6yamaha

Aquarium Advice Regular
Tank is cycling just got a couple more plants

Attachments

• image-1107558227.jpg
    image-1107558227.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 851
Man that's great, not my thing - but it does look fun, you need a Skull & Crossbones flag for it.

There is one look at the top of the tank above the water line

That's awesome!!! I had some legos in my tank before I rescaped for a more natural tank.

For a 46 gallon, your African Cichlid options are unfortunately quite limited.:( Malawi Cichlids need a bare minimum of a 55 gallon and preferably a 75. You could go with some shell-dwellers though.

That is a cool idea! I like it. You could do a jolly roger as a background!

What about rams and kribs? Aren't they cichlids?

How about this- what sort of African cichlids were you thinking of getting? Then people can give you advice on the specific ones. :)

I have a very knowledgeable fish store by me and will be picking them out as soon as my water levels are in the right spot and size of the tank isn't that big of a deal starting with babys and will be upgrading tank size before they get to big really like frontosa and jewels

6yamaha said:
I have a very knowledgeable fish store by me and will be picking them out as soon as my water levels are in the right spot and size of the tank isn't that big of a deal starting with babys and will be upgrading tank size before they get to big really like frontosa and jewels

Frontosas are really pretty.

Mine to I'm 26 and had a blast putting them together

A few more pics added some plants today levels are
PH 8.1
Amo .25
NI 0
NA 20.0
Any suggestions about how much longer for cycle to finish

Attachments

• image-2771583647.jpg
    image-2771583647.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 333
  • image-3740177188.jpg
    image-3740177188.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 303
  • image-3489592607.jpg
    image-3489592607.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 264
No they are safe for children to put in there mouth hard plastics do not contain toxic chemicals only soft and only released when over 100 degrees

A few more pics added some plants today levels are
PH 8.1
Amo .25
NI 0
NA 20.0
Any suggestions about how much longer for cycle to finish

Well, it depends. Each cycle is different. Since you still have no nitrite reading you're probably looking at another 2 weeks at least.

And someone told me today that cichlids are brackish I'm callin bs

Back
Top Bottom