My 75G FOWLR build thread. (woot)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cloud water is better than no pic XDD
partypa, take a look at my sump sometime, I add some new stuff and need some advice XP

cloud water is better than no pic XDD
partypa, take a look at my sump sometime, I add some new stuff and need some advice XP

Will do.

Too tired tonight, I'm going to do the salt tomorrow, the water temp is at like 82, I'll let it cool down to 77 over night.

heh. I just thought the salinity would get messed up with the temp. difference.

Random question:

I have two cichlids, I like them but they are wayy too big for my 10g. What can I do? I want to give them a proper home, but I don't have anyone to trade to, and the LFS's by me don't accept live stock. I feel like a terrible person for not thinking things out before buying, but mistakes happen.

I have a hydrometer.. XD It was all I could get with the money I have. I'll invest in a refractometer when I get a job..

I'll put an ad on craigs list. How much do you think they are worth? Really, as long as they get a good home that's all that matters lol.

Heh. I saw the LFS is hireing. xD Hopefuly there aren't any other crazy kids that are fish fanatics in this town..

Just added 30 cups of salt. Letting it mix for a while before adding more.

Theres this nasty film surface scum in the sump. Is it salt residue?

Heh. The tank looks like it's full of milk or something. It cleared up a bit since last night and my "skimmer" actually pulled out some particles. Pics to follow after I get some breakfast. xD

Go get one of the glass hydrometers, they're usually attached to a thermometer. 5$ at pet co. Much more accurate and easier to use than the plastic ones.

So....milky or not....I want pictures :D

Back
Top Bottom