My 75G FOWLR build thread. (woot)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xD thanks for the offer!

I'll see how much salt is at Petsmart maybe tomorrow.
I wont be able to actually buy it for a few weeks =(.

Update:

Heh. If you're around my age, and your parents know nothing about the SW keeping hobby, bring them to a store and let them take a look at the prices! LOL

I'm not sure WHEN I'll ever get the salt. "What!? 50 bucks?!?!"

Coupon time! :D

My dad knows about SW tanks and that makes him even more reluctant to let me do a SW tank. lol.

They will said wow the fishes and corals r beautiful! but after they see the price, they will probably said," lets go~my son"
LOL

my mom once asked me why I don't use the salt she use for cooking LOL

They will said wow the fishes and corals r beautiful! but after they see the price, they will probably said," lets go~my son"
LOL

my mom once asked me why I don't use the salt she use for cooking LOL

Heh. every time I do something aquarium related I get yelled at. I had to explain that salt itself is cheap, its mainly the fact its "aquarium" salt, AND the transportation costs.

School starts day after tomorrow, meaning there will be little time for tank work. :2gunfire:

By the way, I didn't forget about the pictures of my sump and stuff (if you still want them) I did a (little) bit of work, so it's diffrent but I'll explain as best I can! :D

Heh. every time I do something aquarium related I get yelled at. I had to explain that salt itself is cheap, its mainly the fact its "aquarium" salt, AND the transportation costs.

School starts day after tomorrow, meaning there will be little time for tank work. :2gunfire:

By the way, I didn't forget about the pictures of my sump and stuff (if you still want them) I did a (little) bit of work, so it's diffrent but I'll explain as best I can! :D

ToT school, my school start the same time. I m saving money for my RO/DI

OH YES I want to see how u did the pipes and other stuff, I m gonna test my sump and see if I found any leak spot again tmr >o< my pumps will arrive tuesday~yeahh, then its time to work on the PVC rolfff.

Thanks partypa

Update with pics to come:

Not much has changed, Looks like I won't be getting salt till christmas. (sorry guys and girls lol)

I did do a slight mod to my ATO res. I decided to make a visual water level indicator (for the res) and as of now, its working perfectly! :D Pics to come.

It's not the price that's necessarily the problem, it's the fact I'm spending money on this tank that they see as a total waste of money. XD the way I look at it is my dad was into cars and dirt bikes and stuff when he was younger, so this is my thing.

It's not the price that's necessarily the problem, it's the fact I'm spending money on this tank that they see as a total waste of money. XD the way I look at it is my dad was into cars and dirt bikes and stuff when he was younger, so this is my thing.

Well if i get my tank up before you get some salt i will send you some for free. Then you can send me some frags later or something.:bowl:

lol

I got 15 bucks in tips tonight. I would be willing to donate 5 of that.

Heh, thanks guys!

If it come's down to it, I'll just ask for salt for christmas. xD
"mom, all I want for christmas is a bucket of salt and a hydrometer.. and maybe a test kit.."

"weirdo.."

XDD

Back
Top Bottom