My betta is still sick after using BettaFix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betta_Lover97

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 3 gallon tank, and my male betta is the only fish who’s living in it.

After the medicine, I thought he’s betta and all, but today, when I checked on him earlier, I saw more of his tails start curling up and black.

I’m still getting used to this app. I’m sorry that the pictures show up 2 times.

Anyway, the old injuries are still there.
I just want to show the new one at the bottom there.

Good job doctoring. Better than what it was. Just make sure his water temp stays the same at 78-80 degrees. No ups or downs. Very important to them. Less chance of getting any sickness. Very good job!

Good job doctoring. Better than what it was. Just make sure his water temp stays the same at 78-80 degrees. No ups or downs. Very important to them. Less chance of getting any sickness. Very good job!

Yeah. The temperature is always the same. So, I shouldn’t do anything else? I mean he got more fin rots. Maybe it’s because of the water quality or I didn’t put enough medicine for him? I don’t know. I’ve never had a pet before.

Also, for a 3 gallon tank, how often should I do pwc? And how much?

Do u have a filter on it or in it? If not, your gonna want to get 1. And do u have some test strips to test your water? The ammonia level is very important for every fish, ammonia is toxic. And some conditioning for the water. Change the water when the test strips are reading bad. I'd check it alot for a 3 gallon. When u do the water changes add conditioner everytime. I got a 10 gallon with a filter for my Betta that way the tank stays cleaner and my Betta will stay health. 10 gallon tank is $15.00 at Walmart. Look filters up for a 10 gallon if you wanta get one. They run different on brands. It's just easier. And u can add a few more fish if u wanted.

Back
Top Bottom