My cat almost fell in my tank..HAHA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syn6644

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was just sitting here looking at new posts in AA...and I here ::click click:: "Hmm, I wonder." Looked over at my aquarium and I see my black cat standing on top of my aquarium staring me in the eyes. 8O This wouldn't have been a problem if my new glass center brace was there instead of the VERY flimsy plastic I'm using to hold up the glass tops for the moment .. So I proceeded to clap and tell her to get off. And as she turned to run off...CRASH! Her little back paws fell through yet she managed to pull herself out and run off... I couldn't stop laughing.. it was sad that she fell through..yet quite funny all in the same...

Tank is fine BTW... :D

Hahaha, ive had something similar happen with my foster cats. Im sure she won't jump up there in the near future!

If you havn't discovered it already, AA has a sister site, www.felineadvice.com for all of the cat lovers out there... you should stop by =oP

/cheap plug

I just might do that! Thanks

I don't think she'll get up there again either.. great thing for both the cat and my fish!

that's too cute! The other day, I was doing tank maintenance, and I bent over to do something, and one of my cats used my back as an extra step, lol, jumped off my back and 3 of his paws made it to the light, the other one fell into the tank, and he looks at me like I tricked him by leaving the glass top open.

hehe it's great to hear other stories! Crazy cats... my cat definitely learned her lesson. She hasn't even come into the room where my tank is! =) Gotta love the felines. :D

I have a big, fat, mean tabby. She can't lug her big butt up onto the top of the main tank, but she can jump from the cat house thingy to the small tank. It has a black plastic hood (eclipse system) and when she lands on it, it creaks. Then as she walks I hear it creak with each step! That's about when I stop laughing and yell at her!

I put her on a diet, but she's still a big, fat, mean tabby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom