My first planted tank - don't laugh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great pics! The little shrimp is cute. Plants looking good. Don't beat yourself up about the Downoi. Your tank has come along way.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What are the round leafed stem plants? I can't seem to find it in the thread, it's pretty big.

Anyway I really like them. They are making a very cool little forest. Will they grow all the way to the top?

29g Community

3g Betta

What are the round leafed stem plants? I can't seem to find it in the thread, it's pretty big.

Anyway I really like them. They are making a very cool little forest. Will they grow all the way to the top?

29g Community

3g Betta

Are you referring to the plant in post #300 pic #7 and in front of the DW in pic #8? If so, it is often referred to as Ammania bonsai but I think it goes by another name. If not cut, it will grow to the surface. It will even grow past the surface of water if it is healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Post #280 is what I was looking at. It looks awesome there. Are there any specific requirements or is it fairly easy?

I found what it's called either what you said Ammania sp. bonsai or True Rotala Indica. People call rotala rotundifolia the same thing mistakenly.

29g Community

3g Betta

Back
Top Bottom