my first tank video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pouring salt on the wound huh? lol. Sick sick sick tank bro! Is that a turtle?! How?! Please I wanna know more!!! Do tell!!

Convict2161 said:
Pouring salt on the wound huh? lol. Sick sick sick tank bro! Is that a turtle?! How?! Please I wanna know more!!! Do tell!!

Well the turtle will be coming out when I get to it. They pick on him a lot and if you watch the second video it shows him grab food and look around then run like h*ll lol

Convict2161 said:
Ahhh.. Ok cause it looks really cool!

It was an idea I had, to make the tank a little more interesting and for the kids. Well I'm starting to think there is nothing I can do but just african cichlids. But all and all I will be able to tell the wife I need a new tank for the KIDS turtle and that will free up space to put more cichlids in . Lol yaaaaaa buddy

Andrew McFadden said:
It was an idea I had, to make the tank a little more interesting and for the kids. Well I'm starting to think there is nothing I can do but just african cichlids. But all and all I will be able to tell the wife I need a new tank for the KIDS turtle and that will free up space to put more cichlids in . Lol yaaaaaa buddy

Yea I hear ya but I gotta say that turtle is like the wow factor! I was like hmmmm... lol

Convict2161 said:
Yea I hear ya but I gotta say that turtle is like the wow factor! I was like hmmmm... lol

Ya I've been saying I'm going to take him out for like a month now. I really like him being in there but soo worried something is going to happen. I may just remove him and find a new home for the bumble bees and then put him back in. That way I can still up my #s.

Andrew McFadden said:
Ya I've been saying I'm going to take him out for like a month now. I really like him being in there but soo worried something is going to happen. I may just remove him and find a new home for the bumble bees and then put him back in. That way I can still up my #s.

Yeah... The turtle is so cool in that tank! Really makes it pop.

Back
Top Bottom