My GBRs Acting Hilarious

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll try to get something flat to put there but it's a pretty small corridor that they've taken over. There is a big water sprite that closes off the area and my kuhli's love to hide in there...do you think kuhlis would eat any eggs if GBRs laid them there?

I'm pretty sure my khulis were gbr egg eaters! My rams only protected the eggs from other rams. But gave the eggs right up to other species.

Sent from my iPhone

Hmm, well if any fry live that would be cool, although I don't know if I could have more than 2 rams in my 25 gal. I really don't know anything about breeding and I don't have any extra tanks to keep them so I think I'll let the kuhlis have their way with the eggs....hope this doesn't give me bad fish karma lol

If you do not intervene in raising the fry I'd be absolutely shocked if you over populate your tank with rams..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If you do not intervene in raising the fry I'd be absolutely shocked if you over populate your tank with rams..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app
+1 although rams can be decent parents. Without intervening I highly doubt you'll have any survive.

Ok thanks for the help guys. I'd eventually like to breed them but I definitely don't have the resources right now. Sorry rams :(

Back
Top Bottom