My goldfish tank !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think my other goldies have too much energy for my Ranchu! They seem like they're good buddies but I'm worried he can't keep up. I'm thinking of putting the Ranchu and the baby Ranchu in another tank. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Years ago I had a ranchu, ryunkin, and black moor in a 55g and often the ranchu was the last to find food because it was not a very good swimmer. If it swam too fast it would do a loop. I had to make sure that the other two were preoccupied (with food) and then I would place food in front of the ranchu.

Years ago I had a ranchu, ryunkin, and black moor in a 55g and often the ranchu was the last to find food because it was not a very good swimmer. If it swam too fast it would do a loop. I had to make sure that the other two were preoccupied (with food) and then I would place food in front of the ranchu.

He seems to act that way when he's hungry but he's been doing it more and there is plenty of food.

Last night I did a a 50% water change and scrubbed all the ornaments clean but when I filled it back up the tank was very cloudy! The filter took care of it and it looks great now! I used a gravel vacuum to drain the tank but I can't figure out an easy way to fill it back up. The bucket always ends up spilling and gets to heavy. Any suggestions?

Hey you can even do more then 50% change with goldfish I use to take out just enough so they can still swim freely every week as long as you have good water it should be fine.

I got black brush algae in the tank of I'm going to have to do huge water changes for a while :(

That's cool this is my butterfly koi about a year and a half

Attachments

• 1405601586076.jpg
    1405601586076.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom