My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rdnelson99 said:
Ok, off topic but.....

It is Friday and Carey hasn't posted much today. What do you thing she is bringing home today?????? LOL

Lol. I have no idea.

You guys are slow lol. Havent kept up on my threads now have you? hehe...

I bought an ultra purple maxima clam yesterday and today me and my b/f are going out to get him a replacement fish for his one fish that turned up missing. :)

I'm hoping I can talk him into another fish or coral for me too. But I already kinda blew my budget on the clam. it's gorgeous though. lol

I'm getting antsy just sitting here. LOL I'm supposed to meet my b/f at the lfs proabably around 4 ish. Only an hour or so to wait to maybe get a new fish! lol

I want a flame hawk but I didn't see any yesterday. or maybe a fire shrimp for my 20g. :)

Alot will depend on what he has as usual. I didn't spend too much time looking at the fish yesterday, I was all gung ho for the clam. lol He might have a gem or two I didn't see.

That has gotten me in trouble before. The fish I didn't see the first time lol. I'm so ready for my big tank to b cycled and ready to add fish lol

Can't wait to see the finished product on your end! You guys are all making me jealous, 220g's, new 125's everyone is making builds and stocking! I am so wanting to do a new tank, just not sure these days...I was even thinking of scrapping the 90g I have in the garage and upgrading the 125g to a 220g. lol Still not sure what I'm gonna do. I still want the 90g so I can have non reef safe fish and other neat stuff I can't have in my reef.

Decisions decisions....

Well I have another 125 in my garage and a 54 as well. I'm goin fowlr on the 125 and prob cichlid on the 54. Although I have seen a couple 300 gallons for sale in my area. Would make an awesome reef tank. 300 gallon all equipment rock and sand for 1500. Hard to not get it lol

Here's the torch
Yellow torch | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The Trch looks awesome! (y)

mdavidson said:
Well I have another 125 in my garage and a 54 as well. I'm goin fowlr on the 125 and prob cichlid on the 54. Although I have seen a couple 300 gallons for sale in my area. Would make an awesome reef tank. 300 gallon all equipment rock and sand for 1500. Hard to not get it lol

Soooooo go for it!

carey said:
Can't wait to see the finished product on your end! You guys are all making me jealous, 220g's, new 125's everyone is making builds and stocking! I am so wanting to do a new tank, just not sure these days...I was even thinking of scrapping the 90g I have in the garage and upgrading the 125g to a 220g. lol Still not sure what I'm gonna do. I still want the 90g so I can have non reef safe fish and other neat stuff I can't have in my reef.

Decisions decisions....

So do a 200+ reef and a 90 fowlr! Personally, I would do two 200+ if I could but I'm out of space! I do have plans for a 50 gal seahorse/pipe tank though lol. Tue hub just doesn't know it yet

Awesome pics. I would totally but getting married last month took so much money lol. I'm tempted to see if the guy would trade but gotta talk the wife into it first lol

thank you jodi.

im completely envious of your tank. i think the spartan use of rock for the moment is even esthetically pleasing.

seriously so many people have such amazing looking tanks and then aa renders them in such low res how can you really share it with other on this site in such a tiny picture.

again truly spectacular. you see it everyday so you may loose site of it. but wow.

lol my nose doesnt have too much brown on it does it?

Back
Top Bottom