My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mdavidson said:
Awesome pics. I would totally but getting married last month took so much money lol. I'm tempted to see if the guy would trade but gotta talk the wife into it first lol

Tell her it's your Xmas gift! And birthday gift... And next years Xmas gift. Lol

coffeetwitch said:
thank you jodi.

im completely envious of your tank. i think the spartan use of rock for the moment is even esthetically pleasing.

seriously so many people have such amazing looking tanks and then aa renders them in such low res how can you really share it with other on this site in such a tiny picture.

again truly spectacular. you see it everyday so you may loose site of it. but wow.

lol my nose doesnt have too much brown on it does it?

Spartan use of rocks???

Lol. And no. Not too much brown. But thank you.

I can't wait to get more rock in here. I have a plan- and it's at the cheap price of free. It might just take 4 weeks to cure. Lol

Jlsardina said:
Tell her it's your Xmas gift! And birthday gift... And next years Xmas gift. Lol

She would prob go along but say I have to take down some of my current tanks lol

Well if nothing else I'll be getting new lights for my cichlid tank. Wife just called and said the bulldog managed to break all the lighting lol

mdavidson said:
Well if nothing else I'll be getting new lights for my cichlid tank. Wife just called and said the bulldog managed to break all the lighting lol

Now is your chance! Tell her... You know. We could always take the lights off (this tank) and put em on the cichlids and then sell that tank and get the 300 instead. It makes more sense in the long run baby. Don't think about it. Just say yes

Lol

I used that one to get the riding lawn mower this spring. I only have 2 more birthdays, christmases and fathers days to go before it is paid off. LOL

rdnelson99 said:
I used that one to get the riding lawn mower this spring. I only have 2 more birthdays, christmases and fathers days to go before it is paid off. LOL

Lol. I've done this one too. But it was for my Siberian husky. They are just as expensive as SW when you add in costs for the puppy and special foods. Lol

coffeetwitch said:
ha look at her tank. shes obviously a billionaire.

Hahahahahhahahahahahhaha

HahahahahhahahahahahhahaHahahahahhahahahahahhahaHahahahahhahahahahahhahaHahahahahhahahahahahhaha

I WISH!

Back
Top Bottom