My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wish i had a 360 or ps3. i suck at video games and i need cheat codes just to play. i really dont know why should get either.

Lol same here twitch... But that's cuz I don't play much. GREAT tank. Luving the rock work.

Playstation and 360 has the most games. I have a Wii it only has a few good games but its fun exercising.

I thought you were getting rid of the yellow tang?

coffeetwitch said:
wish i had a 360 or ps3. i suck at video games and i need cheat codes just to play. i really dont know why should get either.

Lol. Practice makes perfect. I have more experience in video games than I do in fish. Lol. My hand eye coordination started at 6 with video games. That's 22 years experience!

RJT said:
Playstation and 360 has the most games. I have a Wii it only has a few good games but its fun exercising.

I thought you were getting rid of the yellow tang?

I've been trying to catch him! I really dont want to take down all my rockwork again. I'm slowly putting the net in the tank for a few hours a day hoping to get them used to it. It has worked for me before so I figured I'd give it a try.

With all of your coral it would be a PAIN to take down all of that rockwork. Good luck!!

RJT said:
With all of your coral it would be a PAIN to take down all of that rockwork. Good luck!!

Yes. It would be. Lol. I really don't want to do it either. Lol

have you tried to catch it with the lights out. let the lights go out and an hour after lights out turn them back on and try and catch the stunned tang.

Ok. I'm bored. Lol. So here's a vid....

Just ignore the Disney channel and dogs barking in the background. When I get a better video I might do some editing to make it better. Lol

The barking and Disney in the background just make it feel like home. :) My house has run the gambit. First it was Barney and Wishbone, then Rugrats, then Tellitubbies, Spongebob, etc. Now it is Avenged Sevenfold and Shinedown (but I love Sinedown). The most anoying noise though is the boyfriends knocking on the front door. Guess that is what you get when you have daughters. LOL

The barking and Disney in the background just make it feel like home. :) My house has run the gambit. First it was Barney and Wishbone, then Rugrats, then Tellitubbies, Spongebob, etc. Now it is Avenged Sevenfold and Shinedown (but I love Sinedown). The most anoying noise though is the boyfriends knocking on the front door. Guess that is what you get when you have daughters. LOL

I forgot about Tellitubbies. Thanks for the memories of my son when he was that age.

Jlsardina said:
Lol. Practice makes perfect. I have more experience in video games than I do in fish. Lol. My hand eye coordination started at 6 with video games. That's 22 years experience!

Im the same way. The wife still talks me into playing dancing gameson kinnect w her though lol. Its not pretty haha

Gti_Leo said:
have you tried to catch it with the lights out. let the lights go out and an hour after lights out turn them back on and try and catch the stunned tang.

At lights out he hides in his cave in the back of the tank

mdavidson said:
Im the same way. The wife still talks me into playing dancing gameson kinnect w her though lol. Its not pretty haha

Haha. I hear ya. I have the kinnect and I make sure I close all the blinds first. Lol

rdnelson99 said:

I have a plan to make the boyfriends stop. I figure by then my husband will be old and fat so I'm gonna make him answer the door in a pink thong and a camera

Jlsardina said:
Haha. I hear ya. I have the kinnect and I make sure I close all the blinds first. Lol

Ya same ere but doesn't help when she records on her phone and sends it to our friends lol. She is playin battlefield 3 this morn. Its quite commical to listen to her

mdavidson said:
Ya same ere but doesn't help when she records on her phone and sends it to our friends lol. She is playin battlefield 3 this morn. Its quite commical to listen to her

Lol. Is she the type that moves the whole controller to the left instead of just the joystick on the remote? My sister does that. She leans to the left with her whole body. Lol. Very funny to watch and comment on like a bad episode of MST3000

She does that a little. But listening is the best part. She hates to get killed lol

Back
Top Bottom