My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redsea said:
I agree, for my 125g I was thinking a Red Mandarin and one other. :-D

Yeah. I would kill for a red. The spotted just doesn't do it for me I guess. Btw- I named my mandarin peekaboo. Lol

Yep, the males have a larger dorsal fin, I picked my female from 2 the lfs had put aside for me so I was able to actually see the two side by side and it is a noticeable difference.

Mine also started with cyclopeeze, so that's good to hear that yours is at least pecking at it. Good sign!

Yeah. I would kill for a red. The spotted just doesn't do it for me I guess. Btw- I named my mandarin peekaboo. Lol

Haha, that is a great name. It fits their personality extremely well, because that is exactly how they move about the rocks!

carey said:
Yep, the males have a larger dorsal fin, I picked my female from 2 the lfs had put aside for me so I was able to actually see the two side by side and it is a noticeable difference.

Mine also started with cyclopeeze, so that's good to hear that yours is at least pecking at it. Good sign!

Awesome. I'm so glad am I much better at SW than I am at keeping my bonsai alive. Lol

Just wanted to let you know that your tank is hideous.... absolutely ugly... ;)

(Ps not really...it looks beautiful)

Well- this must be the new shrimp stop. Might make a little billboard so others know....

Attachments

• image-3226234826.jpg
    image-3226234826.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 122
  • image-2918879640.jpg
    image-2918879640.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 84
Here's my engineer goby named waldorf after one of the old guys in the balcony from the old school muppets.

img_1659627_0_213cc42487627ff0ee056f9693dfa831.jpg

His face reminds me of him

I never knew their names. What is the other guys name?

mdavidson said:
How do u like ur engineer? Im considering getting one for my 125

I love him. He's got a great personality. But be warned. They make caves and pretty much stay in them unless it's feeding time. IMO its the closest fish to having an eel without having an eel. Lol. My fish will thank me later as well as my inverts I guess. I'm eventually gonna get another engineer. I guess this guy was my guinea pig to see their true personality

Awww neither did I:( a worker at the lfs showed me the baby engineers once and I told him to stop lying to me lol

Back
Top Bottom