My new 8 week old 55 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mike406 said:
Lol. I hear u and yes I forgot to mention an eel. For sure I am putting one in

Go for it, they are a challenge but well worth it IMO. I am currently working on my lid and it rough. My Lfs is helping me and every time I bring a "prototype" in he says nope, change this. You pretty much gotta lock em in lol. They are strong little bastards too so it really does have to lock

mike406 said:
My wife would flip if she found a dead eel in my family room. Lmao

Yeah mine is actually the reason this tank is being set up! Lol, she wants an eel, a huma huma (trigger) and the floating spike one ( lion). Lol oh and I hear they can hold their breath or breathe or whatever so they will still bite for a bit after they get out. My Lfs said they had one almost dry and was still going after their toes. Like I said, lock em in!

Funny. Lol. My wife loves our box fish. Didn't know they could be toxic

Yeah I try to stay away from them, but bc of their size. They really do get huge. The toxic thing really has to do with stress. You would be surprised how many fish can wipe out your tank if they become stressed or die.

mike406 said:
So I hear but he is cute

Haha, like puffers they will follow you all over. It's funny bc all my fish will follow me across and I walk. Side to side. My wife says they are worst than my dogs

mike406 said:
So I hear but he is cute

No fish are really cute!! Puffers are cute too!! I like batfish too!! I hear that they all kinda act like dogs and beg for food every time you walk in the room. :) I heard puffers and batfish get to where they recognize people's faces too!! So cool!!

Beengirl said:
No fish are really cute!! Puffers are cute too!! I like batfish too!! I hear that they all kinda act like dogs and beg for food every time you walk in the room. :) I heard puffers and batfish get to where they recognize people's faces too!! So cool!!

First was supposed to say "box fish are really cute"!! Stupid autocorrect!! :)

I have been hearing that as well. It's almost time for me to put my chefs hat on and make my kids French toast so I will talk to u guys a little later.

mike406 said:
That's me and Nixon. He's 8. He is a huge pain. Follows me everywhere.

Haha!
img_2151999_0_74b6c189dc5f4c50dc8398b50a255d1e.jpg

This is my muscles. He's getting older now but still loves chilling.

img_2151999_1_294780b760376d8ed7a168c5d9bd89cd.jpg

This was my wife's doing but this was their Labor Day "outfits"

mike406 said:
I have been hearing that as well. It's almost time for me to put my chefs hat on and make my kids French toast so I will talk to u guys a little later.

Well can I put my order in?? Lol have a good day

Wait! I wanna post my dog pics too!!

Scooter

image-2309715719.jpg

Taco (yes, Taco) he's posing. Lol

image-1676878434.jpg

Have a great day!! Everybody get some sleep now!!! :)

Jmkb02 said:
Haha!

This is my muscles. He's getting older now but still loves chilling.

This was my wife's doing but this was their Labor Day "outfits"

Wow! The dog outfits are just embarrassing!!!!! Don't do that to them, man!! Lol. :)

Cute dogs. My dog is very manic this morning. He can't sit still. Dog therapist maybe. ?

Haha! I came home and my dogs were in them. My wife was trying to surprise me. They were out of them 20 minutes later and in the pool.

Back
Top Bottom