My new tank, still cycling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sebastienb

Aquarium Advice Regular
This is my is my first big tank, previously hade my fish and plants in a 10 gallons but every few months I had to take some plants out as they were outgrowing the tank. This 55gal should work great and provide more space if only it could be done cycling! 1week in so far

image-520035692.jpg

image-2448169957.jpg

image-3094161539.jpg

image-2555150514.jpg

image-604789287.jpg

Very beautiful anglefish! Could you post a current full tank shot? And a stock or future stock lost?

Thanks, I don't have any nice shots of the full tank yet but I will take some this week. I currently have one rainbow shark, the angel fish and 2 stripped barbs they used to be in the 10 gallon.

image-2740054231.jpg

My almost complete tank (update)

image-2902965105.jpg

Stock list

6 zebra danio ( one of them was sick and grew very fat, lived almost a year like that )
1 rainbow shark
2 gold dust mollies
1 angelfish ( he will be getting 2 new siblings soon )
1 elephant nose
3-5 ghost shrimps
1 stripped Pleco

Had 9 tiger barbs but they were harassing other fish and even ate one of their own so I moved them to another tank for now.

image-3914383536.jpg

image-786818712.jpg

Great tank
The water is so clear it looks beautiful Wish I could get my 55 gl to look like that Great job:)

Great tank
The water is so clear it looks beautiful Wish I could get my 55 gl to look like that Great job:)

Thanks, my water was green up till yesterday (was looking into buying a UV light filter). I think adding more plants and the additional filter media I added in my filter helped clear it up

I just Put a UV Sterilize in my tank yesterday Haven't seen any differance yet I also added extra filter media water is still cloudy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom