my RD is very pale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mbheat77

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hey folks im new to this forum, but i love my red. i have a question for anybody that can help. my red devil has not been his/her self lately. it runs when i come to the tank and it is just kind of floating around. not real active. I have had him for about 5 yrs and it is in a 55 gallon tank. i just did two water changes, brought a new heater and new filters. i feed him cichlid gold floating pellets medium. i dont know to much about fish so i am kind of lost at this point. if anyone could give me some advice it would be helpful. oh yeah i got the fish from petsmart and it is a foot long algae eater in the tank with it. the RD is about 7" long nice size. again thanks for any help.

Attachments

• 2013-02-25 21.58.21.jpg
    2013-02-25 21.58.21.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 2013-02-25 21.59.25.jpg
    2013-02-25 21.59.25.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 68
i dont know i dont have a kit. i will take to petsmart and get tested and see what they are. i will post once i get them. how long do reds normally live?

i dont know i dont have a kit. i will take to petsmart and get tested and see what they are. i will post once i get them. how long do reds normally live?

My oldest red devil I kept was around 6years old if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom