My Tanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lung Fish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here are my current tanks, fish and sizes, and plans for "tankbusters"

45 Gallon: 2 Syno Cats (1 and a half inches), Black ghost knife (2 Inches),Dragon Goby (7 Inches), Yoyo loach (1 and a half inches), 2 cories (half an inch to an inch), 1 glass cat (1 and a half inches), 1 kuhli loach (2 inches), 1 banjo cat (1 and a half inches), 1 silver dollar tetra (3 inches around), 1 ID shark (2 inches), 2 peacock eels (5 inches), 1 BN Pleco, (2 inches), 2 Sun Catfish (1 inch) and an African Clawed Frog (1 inch)

55 Gallon: 1 African Brown Knife (6 inches), 4 Weather Loaches (3-5 inches), 1 African Rope Fish (10 inches), and a trinidad pl*co (6 inches).

Crayfish Tank: 1 Eletric Blue crayfish (3 inches), 1 wildcaught bluegill (3 inches).

Pond Tank: ??? wild caught Channel Cats (1-2 inches), 2 wildcaught perch (1 inch) and a wildcaught frog (half an inch)

Crab Tank: 2 Fiddler Crabs.

Tankbuster plans

ID shark (Setting up an ID shark pool ( no kidding :))

Sun Cats (55 gallon)

Black Ghost Knife (buying a 75 soon)

Lung Fish-

Attachments

• P1190068.jpg
    P1190068.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 123
  • P1190062.jpg
    P1190062.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 116
  • P1190058.jpg
    P1190058.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 125
It's been said a million times, you're overstocked and extremely poorly stocked.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Ugh this person needs help. 100% terrible advice, terrible stocking, terrible pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh this person needs help. 100% terrible advice, terrible stocking, terrible pictures.

Ugh, this will be the one and only time you will hear me defend lungfish, but aquarium photography is not an easy task to master. Good pics require a lot of time, patience and shots to get what you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ugh, this will be the one and only time you will hear me defend lungfish, but aquarium photography is not an easy task to master. Good pics require a lot of time, patience and shots to get what you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Your right went a little to far... It the tanks look like they could use a cleaning...

I don't believe he even has all these tanks or fish....
All of his posts are in regards to how many incompatible fish he has and all his posts start these rants and I think he enjoys that...
Let's see pics of the entire setups...
Pretty sure he's just a bored teenager and typical troll...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Lets all try to stay as on topic as much as can. Remember, it is against the community rules to post off topic, hijack a thread, troll, use fowl language, or to be rude.

Off Topic posts have been deleted. Apologies for that including some valid conversation points as well.

To the OP, you have not posted since your original post. You have rejected any help or advice offered to you in the past, and I feel it is safe to say you know how people feel about your setups. Do you have a question somewhere in there? Or, do you just want people to know your plans?

Last edited:
Pics or it didn't happen. I doubt there's much besides the bluegill and crayfish...

29g Community

3g Betta

Guys, the tank in the pic with the rope is clean, i gave it a new filter cartridge less than a week ago, the crayfish tank has all that junk cleaned up, and about that 45... well... i kind had a period were i added every fish i got to the 45 (before i knew much about overstocking and such). The thing isn't dirty or anything, it has clear water and healthy fish. My tanks are in stable condition and everything is going smoothly. Oh and thanks for the complement :thanks: here's my BEST pic!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• P1170013.jpg
    P1170013.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 107
Post a pic of all the tanks full size. Stand back far enough to show all the tank one at a time

Sent from peliper

Don't encourage him.

Lung why would you change your filter out? You just lost all your bb lol.

And just cuz you didn't know about stocking back when you started still gives you no right to have the same stocking now

Don't encourage him.

Lung why would you change your filter out? You just lost all your bb lol.

And just cuz you didn't know about stocking back when you started still gives you no right to have the same stocking now

What should i do with them then???

How did you not know? You would ask about each fish and were told that they weren't compatible and you were overstocked. The goby you have is brackish, that was mentioned months ago. Yet you still have it in a too small freshwater tank.

People told you that you were overstocked every single time you posted but you continued to add more fish.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom