My Tanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lung
Please rehome all fish as start over. PLEASE do it for the sake of the fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use two nets and dig sand where he is and use the other to help sift the sand to isolate him

Sent from peliper

I can't believe I'm saying this, but It would be cheaper to buy the fish a big box then to have one fish shipped over to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I don't like that that particular Kuhli is alone with all those big guys. My lfs always has them

29g Community

3g Betta

But I don't like that that particular Kuhli is alone with all those big guys. My lfs always has them

29g Community

3g Betta

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't the barbs by Kuhlis eyes have poison that kills the fish that eat if or is that another fish I'm thinking of?

Sent from peliper

I think that is another fish, I've never heard that before. They only have find and barbs to feel around for food.
But I'm not entirely sure either.

29g Community

3g Betta

I think that is another fish, I've never heard that before. They only have find and barbs to feel around for food.
But I'm not entirely sure either.

29g Community

3g Betta

Sorry had Kuhlis mixed up with corydoras. Don't do a ton of research on fish at once it'll start running together in your mind lol

Sent from peliper

Back
Top Bottom