Mystery pleco??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He has grown almost an inch and I have only had him for about two weeks to a month.

Yeah his head isn't near as round as that one and he is a lot darker now . I'll try to get another pic up soon.

Yeah definitely, now tht he,s settled in! My guess is still either a common, sailfin, or rhino (aka chocolate) :)

Okay I just can't catch him lol his is to quick to get a pic of

He's part of the hypostomus family of pleco I have the same one. Mine is about 6-8 in long.

Attachments

• image-2785434917.jpg
    image-2785434917.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 65
Mikejr20 said:
He's part of the hypostomus family of pleco I have the same one. Mine is about 6-8 in long.

Nice half log hide I have the same one lol

Yea it's good for now soon I'll put in some drift wood and rocks.

Yeah I have some drift wood already that's just a good hide for my knife

Sorry I would like to find a hollow long driftwood instead of the plastic one I have now that way my pleco can hide and be happy. Do those even exist or is it just tree branch drift wood?

Mikejr20 said:
Sorry I would like to find a hollow long driftwood instead of the plastic one I have now that way my pleco can hide and be happy. Do those even exist or is it just tree branch drift wood?

It would be a big project, but if you found a safe log, you could hollow it out yourself.

There probably is some out there but yeah what he said would work to just a lot of work.

Back
Top Bottom