Name that cichlid! Part 2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got really into Vic's, but I've only kept a Makobe island Super Red. I would love to do an all victorian tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

2 greenwoodichromis bellcrossi, 4 dimidiochromis compressceps, 7 limbochromis robertsi. I am still trying to think of 1 and 3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

And my answer to 4 is incorrect but I can't think of the fish, they used to breed them at wet thumb.

Dale wouldn't sell them, they were from Peru, a group of 4, I thought he pulled them next door, ask him about them cause he was getting some wild offers and turning them down

I'll find out tomorrow I'm gonna throw him an offer on a trio of Apistogrammoides pucalpaensis.

You were right on 7 only haha

Good luck! I wish i could go in there!

Yes, one is a vieja species, and not those

You were right on 7 only haha

Good luck! I wish i could go in there!

Yes, one is a vieja species, and not those

Yeah I just edited, it was greenwoodichromis belcrossi not triglachromis otostigma
You have me on overload right now lol

I would say so #3 is still bothering me though, I may have to break out the Ad Konings encyclopedia on that one

I would say so #3 is still bothering me though, I may have to break out the Ad Konings encyclopedia on that one

What is the exact name of this encyclopaedia? Does This cover all African cichlids or just specific waters?

Does he do Americans too?

I've just purchased cichlids the pictorial guide by Tepoot. It's was used and got it for £16. The second edition is nearly £60. Way too steep but I wanted both :(

Back
Top Bottom