Need Help choosing Filtration equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ant0ni081

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 33g / 120lt tank (Jewel Vision 120) and want to upgrade to an external filter system, for various reasons.

I was looking at the "TetraTec EX external filters" range. Thinking the 600 model as i have a 120lt tank.

My question is, has anyone got first hand experience with this range of filters and if so how well do they work. Also, if anyone has any other external filter systems they have used and can recomend them please do so :D

I'll be ordering it online so any suggestions on different filter systems which i can buy online would be helpful.

thanks for you time people ;)

Antonio

AquaClear (AC) is the way to go.. its almost like a hang on the back canister filter with 3 spaces. for your tank, I would get the AquaClear 70, even though it is rated for 70 gallons

Ok i wasnt happy with the "hang on back" filter.
So i decided to go withthe TetraTec EX700. Im happy with it also ;) my waters now crystal clear! Nice :D as it used to be a little murky and bitty.
The filter VERY easy to install and set up, as well as being super quiet while it circulates my entire tank nearly 5 times an hour with the standard jewel filter, which was pre-installed.

Now the larger particles have been filtered and the water clear, i'll just sit back and wait for the EX 700 to grow itself a new bacterial colony and let it get to workon the unseen water hazards.

tanks for your suggestions tho guys ;)

Antonio

Back
Top Bottom