Need Help in selecting fishes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

khalloda

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Need Help in Stocking 80 Gallon Tank

Hi all,

I have a new tank (80 G Tall - 100CM/40" * 45CM/18" * 67CM/27"). It is being cycled right now. I researched fish stores in my area and found some fishes that I am interested in. The fishes are:
  • Guppies
  • Mollies
  • Platies
  • SwordTail
  • Angel Fish
  • Flying Fox
  • Neon Tetra
  • Black Skirt Tetra
  • Gourami
  • Red Line Torpedo
  • Clown Loach
  • Tiger Barb
  • Zebra Danio

I need your respectful help and knowledge to select a Piece of Art collection with these available species.

PS:
  • If you may, provide the collection with quantity and what to introduce to my tank first to last.
  • Medium Planted Tank
  • Tank PH = 6.9
  • Tank Temprature = 27C/80F

Thanks in advance.

We have a selection of the above . I love love love Molly's they have great characters and I also find that clown loaches have good characters too. Our swordtails are shy but are slowly coming out of their shells and our angelfish has HUGE character but is a bit of a bossy boots ! I'm sure whatever fish you choose you will be happy with :)

Angelfish with sword tails or platies and a school of tetras would be nice. I would not add the clown loaches because they do get big. Angelicus botias would be a better option.

Back
Top Bottom