Need help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The one I got is Specifically made for my tank, it fits right in the last chamber of the bio cube. Should I just leave everything as is?

I am a firm believer in skimmers. I have had them on all if my tanks and it has always collected waste. It will most certainly not hurt at all.

Trying to find info on these media baskets( what goes in each level) how much better are they then these stupid bio balls, benefits? Should I just stick to the setup that comes with the biocube? And the uv Sterilizer?

Thanks! What about the uv sterilizer? And do u have a mini light or something? I think I'm having a textbook cycle, everything is happening as it said it should. Cuc soon!

You don't need a UV sterilizer, plus it kills everything that passes through it so life like copepods which you probably want to keep.

Should I just count on my sand being brown from algae? Doesn't look like the cuc is gonna keep up with that. Levels are perfect. Want to get some fish! How long should I wait? Got cuc on thurs.

I'd just wait until the diatoms die off. It will be an eye sore, but it will go away so no need to work extra hard when you can just leave it as food for your CUC. What are your nitrates?

Oh then I'd say you're ready for fish, even corals if you wanted! I added my chromis and clown when there was 20 ppm of nitrate, pretty hardy fish and pigs too! What will be your first fish (sorry I didn't catch it if you stated this before).

Back
Top Bottom