Need some ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BRACKISH

Aquarium Advice Regular
I currently upgraded from a 30 gal to a 75 gal. But now I have this tank with 5 neon tetras and a bushy noes pleco. I need ideas for this tank. Any would be nice

Sent from my SM-N900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

A pair of rams, or maybe a gourami, or one or two angels...

In my 65g I have a large school of neon tetras. 19 down from 22, surprised that many survived my cycle. Since then I've added about a dozen different danios that all school together (the pearls seem to school separately now that I have five of them). Pearls, zebras, some longfin zebras and leopards, a panther, and a couple glowlights (by accident, not a fan of artificially colored fish). And a single male dwarf gourami. I just added four blue rams yesterday that have already taken to the tank and are eating normally.

Everything in my tank gets along, though it is pretty heavily planted. I have two large pieces of driftwood soaking separately and I'm hoping they'll eventually sink, but it looks like I may be going full planted instead!

I'll be removing the two lady rams once the male picks one if the three ladies. I'd also like to add three lady dwarf gourami, but I've yet to see females in any of the stores I've visited. May end up just getting a juvenile angel if I can't find my gourami some women.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Add 5 more neons
Here is a stock idea for you

Pair of german blue rams
Pair of apistos
12neons
12rummy nose
Bn pleco
A couple random platys (5 or so)
School of 5 australian rainbows.

I'm looking some of those up now. Thank you

Sent from my SM-N900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Anytime, i dont really do communities lol. I have south and central american cichlids. But still find communities to be relaxing

Back
Top Bottom