New 220g corner tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice..I decided to go with the traditional orange OC. Ones..maybe one day I'll get a pair of b&w

I love all clowns to be honest. I saw I beautiful pair of clarki black and whites which outsized some tangs. Gorgeous things.

Tank will be fixed on wednesday and hopefully I can fill it Friday.

I'm just painting the frame that will sit in the other side making it appear to be built in so will take a picture when I've got that in place.

Fish wise I already have a few which include,

1 Yellow tang,
2 small black and white clowns,
3 chromis,
1 powder blue tang,
1 moorish idol,
1 regal tang.

I'm thinking I may add in the future a foxface rabbit fish, a few anthias, possibly a banded eel and I'm thinking about a volitans lion. I'm aware however my small clowns and chromis may have to go.

I would love to have a ray but I really don't think it's big enough. Even if I did leave as much swimming space up top available and keep a load of rock downstairs I still don't think there'll be enough.

How about lyretails? Wish i could get some! They would give your tank a pop of pink and red!

A bit if progress today I plumbed the tank, just need to make a durso to quieten it down when I fill it. Put the mp40,s in place as I needed to back the tank up against them.

I have to actually physically get inside this thing to do any work its that high and deep. I'm dreading placing the first rock up against the weir.

Attachments

• image-2052736840.jpg
    image-2052736840.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 157
Not the final product yet but this gives an idea of what it will look like.

Attachments

• image-1566923556.jpg
    image-1566923556.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 151
  • image-3061587513.jpg
    image-3061587513.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 151
Back
Top Bottom