new 55 gal tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spiketooth

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello eveyone. I just finished up a 55 gal tank. It has been running for about a month. I just planted some plants so i am waiting for them to grow roots. Once thats done i will be getting some fish.

Question i have is what would be some good fish, i like to have a few of them like a small group. Nothing big

Congratulations! Have you given any thought to rainbowfish? They school and very active and colorful. They're pretty hardy too.

Dont have any rainbow fish here. There is only like two main pet store on the island i am on and a few that has a small selection of fish. They took look nice

Where are you from? With a 55 gallon you could do a few nice tetra schools. A school of 20 or so neons would be great! I'm sure there are others that can give better advice.

I am located on okinawa japan small island off the main land. I like neon. Was not sure how many, i dont want to overstock the tank. I want my fishy friends to be happy

Back
Top Bottom