new 55 gallon reef build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK so a little bummed 2 of my sps didn't make it after the supper cleaning of the tank and adding my refuge..... so now it looks like to the fish store for some replacement corals

Yeah all the color is gone they r white as can be it really sucks but I have to deal with it. It was my falt

No I don't I found it at petsmart I do know it is NOT the reef led light they have its just there cheap led.... and it is made by marineland

rob_mango said:
No I don't I found it at petsmart I do know it is NOT the reef led light they have its just there cheap led.... and it is made by marineland

Have them turn it on and shine it on a wall a few feet away. It will be pretty obvious if it will be worthwhile. You literally can't look at a lit high energy LED, it will hurt your eyes.

I am cheap, so when a power head gets old it gets turned into a water transfer pump...

I just did that at 2-3 feet at 2 feet it looks good but as soon as it hit 3 feet it was not as strong on the wall but it seems to work good on my refuge

Well now a little stressed tested my water and found I am having a mini cycle I hope everything will make it... On another not a lfs here in Phoenix is closing and they have a asm g-3 for 150 bucks thinking of getting and running 2 on my tank

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom