new 55 gallon reef build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They could be right, I've just only seen milli's that look really fuzzy. Either way, its awesome!

Show that coral to Mr_X, my guess is that he will know what it is. My money is on it being an Acro looking at how it lays down calcium in those tubes. In my experience millipora has a different looking calcium structure around the polyps than Acros do.

Sweet! My birdsnest is one of my fav's. I believe yours to be a ponape. Very nice!

Same here! DD had one as their coral showcase picture the other day, but I never actually saw it show up in there. They've usually got nice ones. The one I have is a sour-apple birdsnest and it grows 1/2" / day cumulatively. Crazy.

The divers den section of liveaquaria. They took the picture down now as they rotate often. The had it posted about 3-4 days ago, and usually it's a pic of a coral they're selling, but I never saw it show up in there, unless someone bought it super fast.

Back
Top Bottom