New additions today.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rlavassor86

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So my LFS is going out if business, they're closing tomorrow so everything today was 75% off. I got 3 more bolivian rams 2 crypts 2 green Wendti and a jungle Val for less than 10 bucks. Hoping to end up with at least one pair of rams. I've got a total of 5 right now. I traded 3 of my angels in the other day as well, they were starting to get too aggressive with each other. Left that money on my account at that LFS( not the one closing) so after Xmas I can start building a sump filter.

Attachments

• image-2084209267.jpg
    image-2084209267.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 104
  • image-670689517.jpg
    image-670689517.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 98
  • image-1681293999.jpg
    image-1681293999.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 87
  • image-2947207986.jpg
    image-2947207986.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 85
  • image-4101452436.jpg
    image-4101452436.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 88
Sorry to hear 'bout the LFS, we haven't had one in Cheyenne for four years now. Always sucks to lose a favored haunt. Sounds like ya made a nice score, but that's a heckuva way to do it.

Nice fish. Never kept Bolivians. My days of keepin' most SA fish are over, methinks. On a well and my water is the proverbial liquid rock. Good luck breedin' 'em.

WYite

Wyomingite said:
Sorry to hear 'bout the LFS, we haven't had one in Cheyenne for four years now. Always sucks to lose a favored haunt. Sounds like ya made a nice score, but that's a heckuva way to do it.

Nice fish. Never kept Bolivians. My days of keepin' most SA fish are over, methinks. On a well and my water is the proverbial liquid rock. Good luck breedin' 'em.

WYite

Yea I couldn't pass it up. Luckily I'm in Milwaukee so there's an abundance of LFS but I'm in the one area that no matter what I've gotta drive a bit to get there. My Bolivians have become my fav fish. They've got a ton of personality.

Sorry to hear about your LFS but those are some lovely looking Bolivians! And I love the look of your aquarium as well. Very natural. Good luck with them and hope they settle in well.

matty2085 said:
Sorry to hear about your LFS but those are some lovely looking Bolivians! And I love the look of your aquarium as well. Very natural. Good luck with them and hope they settle in well.

Thanks! They've already settled in pretty nicely. They spent the first few hours hiding but they've been coming out a lot ever since. I think it helps that's I had the two in there already so the new ones are just playing monkey see monkey do

Back
Top Bottom