new addutions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Homedog98 said:
Your welcome! You know you can quote posts though right? Just hit the line where the persons name is, and it'll give you the option to quote.

Got it!! Ha ha. :-D

Lol, at first I thought you were trying to be all superior and pretend you knew it first, but then I saw the quotation marks, and realized it. That was the only reason I asked though.

oh wow very nerve racking if my guppys dont work out agian ( things are so inbred so they may not) i want to hve a betta sorrority or one betta with cories and others mabye dianos

No danios... Too zippy for a 15 gallon. But it's weird... I've never really had any interest in bettas, until I rescued Elvis. Now they have kind of redeemed themselves, and I'm really starting to like them! I don't think I'd be able to do a Betta sorority though... I'd give myself a heart attack acclimating them! I know I did with Elvis! I was scared he'd start tearing my tetras apart! I was so wrong.

Homedog98 said:
No danios... Too zippy for a 15 gallon. But it's weird... I've never really had any interest in bettas, until I rescued Elvis. Now they have kind of redeemed themselves, and I'm really starting to like them! I don't think I'd be able to do a Betta sorority though... I'd give myself a heart attack acclimating them! I know I did with Elvis! I was scared he'd start tearing my tetras apart! I was so wrong.

lol aw my last guppy died deff bad stock i think i wana base a tank on a betta mabye a 5g

You should do a ten gallon. The more space they have, the more space they'll use, and the more you'll see their personality grow. But ya, it definitely does sound like a bad batch.

Homedog98, That's funny & it makes me glad I remembered the quotation marks! I think you're brilliant from reading a lot on this site already.
I am very new to it but just love learning everything I can about my hobbies/pets.

Congrats on Elvis!

We have a Beta in my son's tank and I found out that our plastic plants had to be removed because they were damaging his fins. He is awesome & I am super-careful what decor he gets now.

Xxwolfpackof1xx, if you are near me (Ohio)... I would just give you healthy guppies! I never have any issues now - no flawed fry either. ::hooray!::

CoryFan said:
Homedog98, That's funny & it makes me glad I remembered the quotation marks! I think you're brilliant from reading a lot on this site already.
I am very new to it but just love learning everything I can about my hobbies/pets.

Congrats on Elvis!

We have a Beta in my son's tank and I found out that our plastic plants had to be removed because they were damaging his fins. He is awesome & I am super-careful what decor he gets now.

Xxwolfpackof1xx, if you are near me (Ohio)... I would just give you healthy guppies! I never have any issues now - no flawed fry either. ::hooray!::

darn my.location lol i feel like im off from everyone im in RI it seems alot of you guys are all farther west

Homedog98 said:
You should do a ten gallon. The more space they have, the more space they'll use, and the more you'll see their personality grow. But ya, it definitely does sound like a bad batch.

if i get another 10g i think ima push my mom twords lettin me get another leopard gecko

CoryFan said:

Congrats on Elvis!

Aww shucks! Just like to help people and pets out in any way that I can. This site really inspired me to embrace this whole fish thing, and a bunch of threads, questions, and research later... I've found this hobby to be very rewarding! And just a tip... Reading through the current threads really is the best way to learn. You can ask questions, learn, give answers, and get answers on all different topics.

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
if i get another 10g i think ima push my mom twords lettin me get another leopard gecko

Lol, that's alright. In that case, I would just hold off on the Betta. They say they survive in a minimum tank size of 2 gallons... but that's survive, they don't really thrive in anything less then ten.

Uh oh. Maybe it was the salt! How do the cories look? It's weird that the Molly should die of salt though... As they can actually be brackish fish. Water parameters?

Homedog98 said:
Uh oh. Maybe it was the salt! How do the cories look? It's weird that the Molly should die of salt though... As they can actually be brackish fish. Water parameters?

that was my thought on the molly the coories are sitting there on the bottom just chillin no heavy breathing. my kit ran out so i cant provide water params i was hopeing my mom would use the cost of the fish bein returned and pay the rest of the kit her self my lfs sels it for 33 bucks im tryin to save up 25 bucks to pay for the kit there its 19 bucks but shipping is allways outrageous

I'll bet it's the salt. Let's just finish up the treatment, and try again in a week or so. I'm so sorry about all the loss, but you really should go and get your $ back.

Homedog98 said:
I'll bet it's the salt. Let's just finish up the treatment, and try again in a week or so. I'm so sorry about all the loss, but you really should go and get your $ back.

my treatment has been goin for two weeks Tuesday wensday marks the end

Back
Top Bottom