New adventure "Hallelujah Mountains" [13g]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! Another plant that i am planning to plant - The smallest Crypt on the world, Cryptocoryne parva 'Mini' :D
image.jpg

Good news! Fissidens started to grow out, mainly fox... Dwarf only on higher positions where is the strongest light.

This is fox:

image.jpg

Awesome little Parva! Can't say I have ever seen that before. Looks a little like dwarf hair grass that floats off the substrate and tumbles around loose in the filter flow.

I had a tiny plant no one could ever ID (a few years ago) and it looked so much like that. Do those Parva mini leaves get wide like a thin spear shaped leaf?

Exciting to see little "leaves" on the moss.

Nice little plant! It looks almost exactly like micro sword that I have free floating. I do love all kinds of crypts though. What other plants are you planning on?

At the background there is Rotala boschii and sp. Wayanad. Midground between the stones Hemianthus micranthemoides, and in plan is also Riccardia garaeffei at the river banks. Maybe I add more plants, will see how this turns out. :)

Thanks! ;) Currrent situation - Almost all diatoms cleared by Otos, left only some GDA and GSA, hope the snails will take care for it.
icon_smile.gif

image.jpg

Awesome dude! Where are the micro rasboras? Hiding? The scape looks amazing!

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs

Looks very nice! I'm quite jealous...

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

I just want to charter a tiny helicopter and fly through that tank!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom